Queen Anne Silver
The Queen Anne Silver Holy Communion Service consists of two large silver flagons, one large paten, one small paten, one large chalice, and one large alms basin. On each piece is engraved the Royal Arms of Great Britain between the letters "A" and "R," and each piece bears the following inscription:
The Gift of Her Majesty Ann, by the Grace of God, of Great Britain, France and Ireland, and of her Plantations in North America, Queen, to her Indian Chappell of the Onondawgus.
This communion service, a replica of the communion silver used in Queen Anne's coronation, was one of seven sets of silver sent by the queen in 1712 to gain the religious and political allegiance of the Indian Nations in the English colonies. Because the commissioned "Chappell of the Onondawgus" was never built, the Governor, Sir Robert Hunter, placed this communion service in the charge of the the chapel erected in 1715-1716 in connection with the fort in Albany, now Saint Peter's Church, it being the chapel for all Indians of the Province except the Mohawks.
Original Land Grant
This patent, granted by King George I and Queen Anne on October 21st, 1714, conveyed the site of the first St. Peter's. It is beautifully engrossed on parchment and bears and great seal of the Province. The seal on the obverse gives the effigy of Queen Anne holding the orb and receiving the gift of wampum and beaver from two kneeling Indians, and on the reverse the royal arms.
Charter of Incorporation
The Charter of Incorporation was granted by King George III on April 25, 1769. It confirms the grant of land on which the first St. Peter's stood, the grant of land by the City of Albany for the burial ground, and incorporates the parish. It is a voluminous document engrossed on parchment from which hangs the great seal of the Province bearing the effigy of King George III and the royal arms. It is signed by Sir Henry Moore, royal Governor of the Province.