The Original Choir Room & Pumpelly Room

The original choir room was built in 1886. The elaborate stone doorway opening into the choir room from the church was designed by Upjohn and bears the following inscription:

This Choir Room was built in sacred memory of
Harmon Pumpelly, entered into Rest September 28, A.D. 1882.

In 1895, this room was supplemented by the larger Pumpelly Room, which was originally used for choir rehearsals but is now the setting for the post-service coffee hour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Site Hosted & Desiged by Zero Stress Tech